Re: Next meeting?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Next meeting?
Date: 2003-07-28 19:35:45
Lists: sfpug

People,

OK, we have a couple of people who are interested in meeting us during LWE,
and I think we'd get a couple more actually on the spot.

So ... Patrick, is your conference room available?

Alternately, would people be interested in Buca di Beppo (family-style italian
food, about $20 per person, easy walk from Moscone)?

My vote is for Wednesday, August 6. I will be at LWE all day anyway, and
could easily set a place and time for people to meet me to go to our meeting
location.

I can't make it on Tuesday, August 5th but of course you could meet without
me.

Votes:
Monday, August 4:
(note: might have trouble collecting people as exhibit floor not open)
Tuesday, August 5:
Wednesday, August 6:
Thursday, August 7:

--