Re: benchmarks

From: Richard Schilling <rschilling(at)nationalinformatics(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: benchmarks
Date: 2003-07-26 18:02:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I would suggest doing the same benchmarks that are used by PC Computing
or other "pop-trade" magazines that do such comparisons.  In fact your
tests should mirror as cloesly as possible to tests done by the
magazines.  Don't worry about having mentioned names.  Being
transparent is important with benchmarks.

Richard Schilling