Re: [kpli] Tanya PostgreSQL

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: Mark Rompies <mark(at)orbisindonesia(dot)com>, Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, kpli(at)jakarta(dot)linux(dot)or(dot)id, apache(at)cosinus(dot)sederhana(dot)or(dot)id
Subject: Re: [kpli] Tanya PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-07-18 08:41:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> Yes, I able to see that. Then I try to download from another network,
> and voila, now I'm running pgAdmin3! It's a very excellent tool! I can
> do list domain which is the main reason that Jean-Michel pointed me to
> try pgAdmin3.

Thanks. Nice to hear that Raphaël Debian packages are working.

We hope pgAdmin3 will be very usufull in Indonesia. As a reminder for other
users, until we update our site, information about pgAdmin3 binary snapshots
can be found here:

http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html

> > We stay in touch until everything works fine for you.
> Thanx Jean-Michel & Raphael for your help, my appreciation for you guys.
> I want to get involved in Indonesian translation also. I'll read the
> information in the site.

Translation information can be found here until we update the site:

http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_steps.html
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_guidelines.html
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_team.html

Please get in touch with Erwien Samantha Y (apache(at)cosinus(dot)sederhana(dot)or(dot)id) if
you would like to submit translation patches.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel