Re: [kpli] Tanya PostgreSQL

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>,Mark Rompies <mark(at)orbisindonesia(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [kpli] Tanya PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-07-17 15:05:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dear Raphaël,

This is an email from an Indonesian user called Mark Rompies
<mark(at)orbisindonesia(dot)com>.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

***********************

Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr> menulis:

> Please download and install pgAdmin3 to administer PostgreSQL easily.
>
> pgAdmin3 was translated into Indonesian. Download daily snapshots
> from:

http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html

Thx for your respond. But I can't download for my unstable Debian. I
follow the instructions:

For Debian UNSTABLE:
deb http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian unstable pgadmin

But get the result:

ancol:/home/mark# apt-get install pgadmin3
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  pgadmin3
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 15 not upgraded.
Need to get 3901kB of archives.
After unpacking 15.8MB of additional disk space will be used.
Err http://www.pgadmin.org unstable/pgadmin pgadmin3 0.8.0-20030716.1
  403 Forbidden
Failed to fetch
http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian/dists/unstable/pgadmin/binary-i386/pgadmin3_0.8.0-20030716.1_i386.deb
 403 Forbidden E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get
update or try with --fix-missing?

ancol:/home/mark#

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-07-17 15:48:33