Wanna go to Comdex?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wanna go to Comdex?
Date: 2003-07-04 05:03:13
Lists: sfpug

We've been offered the chance to go to Comdex and run a PostgreSQL booth.
Comdex is adding an "open source pavillion" like Linuxworld's.

Volunteers will get free admission to Comdex, and some significant chance of
free food. You will have to work the PostgreSQL booth and participate in a
"PostgreSQL Clinic". You will be responsible for your own transportation
and accomodations, although it is likely that we will organize some sort of
hotel-room-pooling.

Comdex is November 17-20 in Las Vegas.

Regardless of whether you are going or not, we will also need handouts ...
brochures, flyers, and CDs. We need help creating these! Surely there's a
designer-wanna-be among us?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions