Re: user authemtication with php/postgresql

From: Jeff <jam(at)zoidtechnologies(dot)com>
To: angelo Rigo <angelo_rigo(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org, Jeff <jam(at)zoidtechnologies(dot)com>
Subject: Re: user authemtication with php/postgresql
Date: 2003-06-28 14:36:17
Lists: pgsql-php
On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 09:55:48AM -0300, angelo Rigo wrote:
> From: angelo Rigo <angelo_rigo(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
> Subject: [PHP] user authemtication with php/postgresql
> Hi
> I am searching for a user authentication sistem in php/postgresql, maybe a
>  user tracking sistem too. Just because my user authentication script is too si
> mple.
> &nbsp;
> I found patUser in <A href=""></A>
> but is for mysql
> &nbsp;
> Best regards
> Bngelo

I have some software that I wrote, licensend under the LGPL, which you may
find interesting. please check out "project eros": -- main page -- about project eros

for the download, look at the right side of the page above and click on
"download eros".

eros uses pg, smarty and pear.

also, *please* be polite and *turn off* HTML in email! you can easily
configure yahoo to do this in only a few seconds.

please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Jeffrey A. MacDonald