Re: pgAdmin3 doc location

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 doc location
Date: 2003-06-23 16:49:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Monday 23 June 2003 18:26, Andreas Pflug wrote:
> I'd vote to put them under the existing
> ui/lang_Country directories, parallel to *.mo, but I feel you wouldn't
> like that... Just give me your vote for a better place.

Maybe docs/lang_Country is easier to maintain because you will be able to "ls
-l docs" and see how many docs are translated...

We will deliver .mo files and documentation in the same packages, like :
- http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/redhat9/RPMS
- http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/mandrake91/RPMS

Are you able to switch back to English when a French page does not exist?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel