Re: I'm Back

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Subject: Re: I'm Back
Date: 2003-06-21 02:01:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Friday 20 June 2003 23:22, Dave Page wrote:
> pls see the src directory on snake for a pre-bootstrapped source distro.

Several packagers will be building from CVS, because we do not need to fetch
the whole archive. Would it be possible to run a cron job every 2 hours to
bootstrap and commit to CVS? I can do it if you whish.

If no change was introduced, in the configure script and needed files, the
versions will stay the same. Otherwise, the scripts will be updated.

What do you think of it?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel