Re: Compiling cvs code with Cygwin problems

From: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
To: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compiling cvs code with Cygwin problems
Date: 2003-06-12 11:00:16
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Francisco,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 10:03:49PM, Francisco Figueiredo Jr. wrote:
> Jason Tishler wrote:
> >I'm happy to report that the following patch:
> >
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-05/msg00050.php
> >
> >has been applied and PostgreSQL CVS builds cleanly under Cygwin
> >again.
>
> Thanks Jason!

You are quite welcome.

> Yes, I now can compile cleanly postgresql from cvs code from some days
> ago with cygwin.

AFAICT, my patch was applied on 2003/5/22. However, I was not notified
until 2003/6/2 that it was accepted.

> I hope the cvs issue is solved soon, so I can get the more updated
> code :)

Are you referring to anonymous CVS? If so, then it is working again.
This is another reason why it took me so long to get back to the list
regarding this patch. Sigh...

Jason

Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6