Re: Turkish Translation of PostgreSQL FAQ for v7.3.3

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>,PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>,PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Turkish Translation of PostgreSQL FAQ for v7.3.3
Date: 2003-06-02 18:23:57
Lists: pgsql-docs
I used the attached URL to get the HTML version of the Turkish FAQ,
generated a text version from that, and added it to current CVS.

Would someone add a link to this FAQ on the docs web page, and perhaps
update the copy of FAQ's from CVS to the web directory?

Thanks.

Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi Mr Lane,
>
> As we've talked before, I'm sending Turkish translation of FAQ. There are
> some untranslated parts, I'll try to complete it later on.
>
> Here are the untranslated sections:
> ===
> 4.2
> 4.8 (half of it)
> 4.10
> 4.15.2 (the first three paragraphs)
> 4.16
> ===
>
> (Mr Momjian, I'm cc'ing it to to you; since I've first told you about this
> translation; but I could not finish it at that time.)
>
> HTML version for web is being written now, I'll send it to Dave when it's
> ready.
>
> The latest and very up2date version of this text can be found at :
> http://www.gunduz.org/seminer/pg/FAQ_turkish
>
> and the latest version of HTML is:
> http://www.gunduz.org/seminer/pg/FAQ_turkish.html
>
> I'll continue translating until Tuesday. IF you'll package v7.3.3. later
> on Tuesday, please let mo know for latest version of the document. I'll be
> translating the FAQ on the url above.
>
> Best regards,
> --
>
> Devrim GUNDUZ
> devrim(at)emo(dot)org(dot)tr		devrim(dot)gunduz(at)linux(dot)org(dot)tr
> 		Web : http://www.gunduz.org

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

pgsql-docs by date