Re: DESIGN CONCEPT (performance) - switch/arrays/forms

From: Bruce Young <hbrucey(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DESIGN CONCEPT (performance) - switch/arrays/forms
Date: 2003-05-31 06:00:24
Lists: pgsql-php

I dont know why i was thinking about solving the problem with arrays. i came
up with the same solution and was about to post it. thanks a lot guys for the
advice, or any more. : )

$query = "select * from test.category where id=$type";
$result = pg_query ($dbconnect, $query);

if (pg_num_rows($result))
{
$row = pg_fetch_array($result);
include $row['form'];