Re: [HACKERS] Are we losing momentum?

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net>, Brent Verner <brent(at)rcfile(dot)org>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Are we losing momentum?
Date: 2003-05-31 03:07:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Where do we want to go with this? It is interesting that it maps MySQL
SHOW commands on top of our existing SHOW syntax in psql. The patch
doesn't look too big.

Should this be applied? Sean, I know you have a newer patch the the URL
you posted isn't good anymore. This also contains GUC change. Sean,
would you show each one you added and we can discuss if any are
inappropriate.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us