Re: Program crash on Mac

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Program crash on Mac
Date: 2003-05-20 18:52:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Mardi 20 Mai 2003 20:24, Dave Page a écrit :
> I'll happily try to debug it (tomorrow probably), but cannot do much
> unless I can recreate the problem which I can't not having a Mac. Any
> chance of VNC access to yours?

Hi Dave,

I have a MacOsX 10.2 waiting for you. The machine is running, unfortunately I
did not install OpenSSH and VNC yet.

Adam, what do you recommand for remote access : shall I install Fink or native
packages. Any ideas? I won't be able to spend time installing before
thursday.

Do you think a MacOs X public machine is still needed? With Adam debugging
like hell, I don't know if it is still worth setting a public machine. Maybe
it can be used to generate daily MacOs X packages from CVS. What do you
think?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel