Great meeting! Next in June?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Great meeting! Next in June?
Date: 2003-05-15 17:45:53
Lists: sfpug
PgPeople:

For those who couldn't be there, you missed a great meeting last night.
David gave us an impressive demo of Bricolage.

We want to have our next meeting in June.   The program is:
Elein:  Her perl-based reporting engine
Me:  The Annotated PostgreSQL.conf
The meeting will be at Casa Donde in Berkeley.   Someone (I didn't write it
down, so please volunteer yourself) very generously offered to ferry people
from BART using his van.  More specific instructions will be forthcoming.

For now, I want to get a current vote on who can come when.  Please vote:
"P" = preferred date
"A" = alternate date (you can make it but with difficulty)
"N" = date you can't make it

Monday, June 3
Tuesday, June 4
Wednesday, June 5