Re: [Fwd: Writers Needed...]

From: Ian Barwick <barwick(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>,pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Writers Needed...]
Date: 2003-05-14 15:09:56
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Wednesday 14 May 2003 09:37, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Is there anyone here that has a serious interest in writing articles about
> PostgreSQL?

I hereby express my interest as a [L|?]AMP ([Linux | Insert Name of other
UNIX-Style OS here ] / Apache / mod_perl / Postgres) developer with
literary urges which generally fizzle out due to lack of motivation
(editors breathing down neck, deadlines etc.).

Are there any subject areas which are particularly in demand?

Feel free to pass on my name to O'Reilly (or should I contact
them directly?) or anyone else. I would hesitate to promise
wonders right now but would like to give it a try.

Ian Barwick
barwick(at)gmx(dot)net