Re: Change of Agenda for Meeting?

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Re: Change of Agenda for Meeting?
Date: 2003-05-14 19:13:10
Lists: sfpug
I'll wait until another time.  I'm doing some packaging of
the release and examples and so I'll have time to finish
that first.

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 11:49, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Elein,
> > Oh, my.  Well I would rather hear about bricolage
> > and the postgresql.conf stuff.  But now that I've
> > pulled together some stuff, perhaps I can do the
> > report engine thingo another time.
> Up to you.   David is sort of dropping in at the last minute; plus I only have
> half the annotated PostgreSQL.conf (thus the Part I).  So I think either of
> us can give way to your reporting engine if you want to do it.
> --
> -Josh Berkus
>  Aglio Database Solutions
>  San Francisco

elein(at)varlena(dot)com     Database Consulting
PostgreSQL General Bits    http:/
   "Left foot, right foot, left foot, breathe.
   Right foot, left foot, right foot, breathe." --Father Tom