Need phone list

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need phone list
Date: 2003-05-12 02:15:02
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

Just remembered something that came up last time we had a meeting, and I
really ought to attend to:

I need to assemble a phone list for this group.   It's always possible that
something could happen to cancel, postpone, or move a meeting at the last
minute, and if I have your phone number it's a lot more likely that I can
notify you before you show up at a locked door.

So, please e-mail me your phone number OFF-LIST (unless you relish
telemarketer phone calls).   Preferable is a) cell phone and/or b) daytime
phone.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Patrick HatcherDate: 2003-05-13 16:54:57