Re: Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP
Date: 2003-05-03 01:31:12
Lists: sfpug

I can confirm. However, this time I'd
like to hear about bricolage & the annotated
postgresql.conf file. I'll fill in with the report engine
if there is need (24hr advance warning).

--elein

On Friday 02 May 2003 18:06, David Wheeler wrote:
> On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 06:58 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>
> > OK. We are confirmed for a meeting on May 14:
> >
> > When: Wednesday, May 14, 7 pm - 9pm
> > Where: Macys.com conference room in the Phelan Building,
> > San Francisco
> > What: Two out of the following 3 presentations
> > (depending on who's prepared the day before)
> > Elein's Perl-based HTML Report Writer
> > David presenting Bricolage
> > Josh presenting "the Annotated PostgreSQL.conf file"
> > And, time permitting: Interactive query performance help.
>
> Confirmed. My presentation usually takes anywhere from an hour to two
> hours, depending on how many questions I get. I did get through it for
> the London Perl mongers in 32 minutes, but took no questions. They were
> saved for the pub, afterward.
>
> I have a presentation in the can, so I can be ready.
>
> David
>
> --
> David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
> david(at)kineticode(dot)com ICQ: 15726394
> Yahoo!: dew7e
> Jabber: Theory(at)jabber(dot)org
> Kineticode. Setting knowledge in motion.[sm]

elein(at)varlena(dot)com Database Consulting www.varlena.com
PostgreSQL General Bits http:/www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
"Left foot, right foot, left foot, breathe.
Right foot, left foot, right foot, breathe." --Father Tom