Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP
Date: 2003-05-02 23:58:34
Lists: sfpug
People:

OK.  We are confirmed for a meeting on May 14:

When: Wednesday, May 14, 7 pm - 9pm
Where:  Macys.com conference room in the Phelan Building,
        San Francisco
What: Two out of the following 3 presentations
        (depending on who's prepared the day before)
        Elein's Perl-based HTML Report Writer
        David presenting Bricolage
        Josh presenting "the Annotated PostgreSQL.conf file"
        And, time permitting:  Interactive query performance help.

RSVP REQUIRED !!! (if you have not already)

I picked the Phelan Building as our location this time because it was the only
offered location that is near BART and has a projector.  For next time we
should really try to find a location in Berkeley/Oakland; please network,
people!  (Dror:  We can't meet at Zapatec again?)

While the meeting will not start until 7pm, some people will show up at 6:30pm
and order pizza based on who's attending.   The current attendees should be:

David W.
David F.
Elein
Josh
Patrick
Stephan

Definitely not coming is:

Keith

There are quite a few people on this list we have not heard from.  Speak up,
please!

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions