Re: Food in May, June?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Food in May, June?
Date: 2003-05-01 00:00:55
Lists: sfpug
David,

> I apologize to the Four Seas for the inference.  What on earth are the
> BALUG people doing instead of thinking?

According to the person who told me?   Back when BALUG started meeting there
(in 96, I think) they were served spicy and/or gourmet Chinese fare, and many
of the luggites, who had Midwestern Traditional taste in foods, objected.

In his words, he told the Four Seas staff "think Shriner's convention when you
prepare the food."

BTW, you did not post you vote on what days you could make it.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions