Re: Meeting in May, June?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>,SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting in May, June?
Date: 2003-04-30 21:43:25
Lists: sfpug
David,

> I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket here, but Four Seas' "food"
> can produce about a millitorr of vacuum.

Actually, the Four Seas deliberately serves bland, starchy food to BALUG, at
the request of the organizers, according to one BALUG member.   I've been
told their regular cuisine is much better.

> For meetings over food, the
> realm of 9th & Irving has a lot of choices, all good, including
> Italian, Thai, Japanese & Cajun. :)
>
> Downside: no BART.

Yes.   I phoned Canvas Cafe about using one of their galleries, but they never
got back to me.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology 	josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
    and data management solutions 	(415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses 	 fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations. 	San Francisco