*not* going to OSCON

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: *not* going to OSCON
Date: 2003-04-24 22:57:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

Looks like I won't be seeing you at OSCON. My largest client just told me
that they are freezing all IT development because their business is declining
for political reasons. As a result, I need to save my pennies in case my
various potential contracts don't work out.

Have fun, whoever's going.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions