Re: Tech Docs and Consultants

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date: 2003-04-12 18:28:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> I suspect that someone new will need to take over Techdocs, in which
> case I'll take it and be moving it to Zapatec. Wanna help me port
> everything?

All of the *.postgresql.org sites are in one central place, and shall
remain there ... if you require any new tools to improve on it, please
feel free to ask ... if for you to 'take it over' requires moving it to
another hosting provider, then I'll take it over instead so that it
doesn't have to move ...