Tech Docs and Consultants

From: elein <elein(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date: 2003-04-11 23:15:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Who do I contact about the tech doc pages now?

My entry on the consultants page has disappeared
(not nice) and the commercial support page has gone 404
(link from techdocs home in left column).

And finally, what exactly is the public status of the wiki-ized
tech docs?

If the only solution is to be added to the web mailing list,
can I be added, then?

thanks,

elein(at)varlena(dot)com

elein(at)varlena(dot)com Database Consulting www.varlena.com