Re: Memory leak!!

From: Ian Barwick <barwick(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: guru prasad <pnguruji(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Memory leak!!
Date: 2003-04-10 20:41:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Thursday 10 April 2003 16:39, guru prasad wrote:
> Hi All,
(...)
> Also, i wanted to narrow down the problem, ie. whether
> the problem is in DBI or DBD::Pg. Could anyone throw
> some light on where should i start ? I can go by trial
> & error method to find out but at the same time, i
> feel there will be many guru's in this list who can
> help me out.

Unfortunately I'm still waiting for the Academy to send
me my Guru Certificate, so I can't help you much more ;-).

Seriously, I have no idea off spec and haven't got
the time to go into it right now. As I said, do try
the dbi-users list, it's fairly low traffic but has a higher
concentration of Perl / DBI gurus and other very helpful
people who may have much more insight, especially if it
is more a DBI than an DBD::Pg problem.

> > dbi-users(at)perl(dot)org
> > http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=dbi-users

Ian Barwick