Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

From: Ami Tabak <ami-t(at)barak-online(dot)net>
To: info(at)pgsql(dot)com
Subject: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Date: 2003-04-05 06:19:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Attn: Sales & service
Subject: graphic front end for postgres

I\'m a manager of a Linux (RH) + Java (Sun) based number crunching R&D project.

I would like to use postgres as DB for our product.

One of the main features of the  product is the ability for none programming users to do \"on the fly\" sql queries on the data the number crunching sub system produces.

I\'m looking for an application that will serve as the user\'s graphic front end, something like Microsoft\'s Access front end. Reasons for not using MSAccess in the first place are commercial reasons.

Please advice on possibilities.

regards

Ami Tabak
cell: 972-52-497-304
email ami-t(at)barak-online(dot)net

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Denis GrannellDate: 2003-04-06 13:29:04