Re: JDBC driver, PGSQL 7.3.2 and accents characters

From: Andres Davila <adavila0026(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Csaba Nagy <nagy(at)ecircle-ag(dot)com>, Daniel Bruce Lynes <dlynes(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC driver, PGSQL 7.3.2 and accents characters
Date: 2003-03-25 01:07:44
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I had the same problem a year ago, I look out how can
I insert accented spanish words.

I also believed I have problems in my Java Source
code. The problem is with the JDBC connector.

If you are using Dreamweaver you need to set the
connector as the following link shows.

Please check it, I hope this can be useful to you. I
kept it.
Eduardo Spremolla <edspremolla(at)antel(dot)com(dot)uy> sent me
this link the connector is in the bottom of the page.

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/doc.html

Good luck

Adavila