Your database comparison article

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: builder(at)zdnet(dot)com(dot)au
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Your database comparison article
Date: 2003-03-23 21:49:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Mr. Kaufman,

I quite liked your article about MySQL vs. MS SQL Server:
http://www.zdnet.com.au/builder/architect/database/story/0,2000034918,20272967,00.htm

As a participant in the PostgreSQL Advocacy group, I'd like to invite you to
do a PostgreSQL vs. MS SQL Server comparison as a follow-up article. Since
I am an experienced professional admin in both database systems, I can help
you get set up for such a comparison.

I look forward to hearing from you.

--
Josh Berkus