Re: embedded sql interface to ip address type

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Rob Fowler <postgres(at)mianos(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: embedded sql interface to ip address type
Date: 2003-03-21 15:06:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 05:41:12PM +1100, Rob Fowler wrote:
> Is there such thing? Is there an example? I have had no trouble with the

What exactly do you mean? A C type for IP addresses? That doesn't
exist. Right now this type has to be stored in character strings.

I've just started working on a seperate lib to implement all the special types in C as well. But IP addresses is not on my todo list for the near future.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael(at)Fam-Meskes(dot)De