[pseudo-meeting] Red vs. White Wine Tasting Challenge!

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pseudo-meeting] Red vs. White Wine Tasting Challenge!
Date: 2003-03-13 23:20:09
Lists: sfpug
Kind people,

If you'd like to see Casa Donde, stop on by this Saturday.  Details
below :)

Cheers,
----- Forwarded message from Ben Riddell <ben(at)thewhitebear(dot)com> -----

--
David Fetter david(at)fetter(dot)org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2003-03-13 23:44:08