Re: SFPUG Meetings

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Cc: <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SFPUG Meetings
Date: 2003-03-14 00:20:31
Lists: sfpug
On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, elein wrote:

> Our attendence at our meetings leaves something
> to be desired.  David Fetter hospitably offered lovely,
> and obscure CasaDonde, but only Dan and I showed up.

Sorry about that, I'd have said something earlier about not being
able to come (than the bit I added in response to the person asking
about events) if I'd remembered that my housemate and I were having
a guest come in yesterday before having a call two nights ago.

> Are we having an east bay/SF divide?  Are people
> *interested* in meetings?  What would you like
> to get out of face to face meetings?  What would
> you like to contribute to meetings?

I wonder about the what people are interested in at the meetings,
too. I don't actually *use* postgresql for anything significant so
I'm not sure what would help people.