Re: Events

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: namarama <namarama2(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Events
Date: 2003-03-12 19:51:11
Lists: sfpug
On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, namarama wrote:

> Hi do you hold any events in the San Francisco are. Please let me know the schedule of any events
> you have.

Well, in fact sfpug has monthly (mostly) meetings, and there's
one tonight (which I will unfortunately be missing due to guests
from the east coast that I'd forgotten entirely about until a call
last night).

(Copied from the anouncement message)

Meeting Wednesday, March 12th
At Casa Donde in Oakland
directions: www.casadonde.org
7pm - 9:30 pm
Elein will be presenting her report writer and leading
        a round-table discussion about PostgreSQL use.

David Fetter is in charge of food.

 Generally the meetings alternate each month between 2nd Tuesday in San
Francisco and 2nd Wednesday in the East Bay.