libpqxx and large objects

From: "Jeroen T(dot) Vermeulen" <jtv(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpqxx and large objects
Date: 2003-03-10 16:16:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
The latest versions of libpqxx offer a preliminary Large Objects
interface that lets you slot a large object into a standard C++
istream, iostream or ostream with all the features that entails.

If anyone is interested in advanced large objects usage, please take
a look and tell me:

 - If it works, and what you do with it.  I'd like to hear about it
   either way.

 - What test cases I could add to my regression test.  One thing I
   haven't tested yet is mixed read/write access.

 - What I could change in the interface.  I know I still need to
   build my own stream classes around the streambuf class, so that
   part of the interface is going to get a lot cleaner.

Please, if you have some time, download the 1.6.1 source tree from the
Developer branch on http://pqxx.tk/ and let me know!

TIA,

Jeroen

pgsql-interfaces by date