Mail to News Gateway fixed ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Mail to News Gateway fixed ...
Date: 2003-03-10 18:43:46
Lists: pgsql-announce
Sorry for the delay, but the gateway should now be operational again ...
if you notice that a group just doesn't look to be receiving any traffic,
please email me and let me know.  I fixed pgsql-hackers this morning.

Also, if anyone out there is running a news server and would like to help
with propogation, plesae contact me so that we can look at getting it
setup.  We won't peer with 'end nodes', as the overhead isn't worth it,
but if you are an existing server with a couple of existing peers ...

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: PgSQL Corporate CommunicationsDate: 2003-03-11 17:15:18