Re: Still need location for next week!!!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>,SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Still need location for next week!!!
Date: 2003-03-09 20:39:18
Lists: sfpug
David,

> > David Fetter offered CasaDonde last time.   I'd like to have an
> > alternative, if possible, though ... CasaDonde is in West Oakland
> > nowhere near BART.  Plus David hasn't said that it's still
> > available.
>
> It's still available, and will stay that way 'til further notice :)

Cool, thanks!

If Casa Donde is our choice, I'll suggest starting a little later so that some
of us can drive from the city but miss the worst of rush-hour traffic.

What food is available in your area, David?   And how safe is parking?  The
last time I had a car vandalized, it was in West Oakland, though admittedly
on 7th street ...

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions