Re: [pgsql-advocacy] uppercase = lowercase

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
Cc: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Donald Fraser <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>, "[ADMIN]" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Postgresql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] uppercase = lowercase
Date: 2003-03-06 19:54:49
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-advocacy

Robert,

> I agree with this 100%. Heck, I have access to the code and I still
> find it a pain to do anything since we don't have a cvs interface to it.
> I'm planning on focusing on www first. Most of it is brochureware
> oriented site, with non collaborative content, and non content oriented
> development needed ; the types of site that should be done in CVS. (BTW
> I had hoped to finish it up last night, but the current postgresql.org
> outage has stopped me in my tracks)

Once again, I suggest that you consider Bricolage for the main sites,
particularly to deal with mirror management. David would happily give us a
free account.

> Techdocs is a different beast, it's all about collaborative content
> development, and as such the zwiki framework should work well for it.

Zwiki is Zope/Python, yes? Unfortunately, I don't see how I could help get
this implemented faster ... I do SQL, PHP and Perl.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions