Topics, location for meeting next week

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Topics, location for meeting next week
Date: 2003-03-04 04:56:30
Lists: sfpug
Folks:

Next meeting is Wednesday, March 12th in Berkeley/Oakland, from 7-10pm.

(my apologies for confusing anyone with a mention of the 11th.  If people have
already set their calendars, let's discuss it; I was actually looking at the
wrong year's calendar last e-mail.  Our program is Tuesdays in SF and
Wednesdays in the East Bay.)

We've had vague offers of several meeting locations.   Can some one step
forward for a firm committment?  The location needs to be walking distance
from BART.

David has offered to present on Bricolage.
As an accessory to that, I'd be happy to do a short presentation on adjusting
the default postgresql.conf parameters.

Alternately, Elein has offered to present on her report writer and do a quick
survey on PostgreSQL usage.

We can't do them all on the same night.  Discussion, people?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date