PostgreSQL Non-English Lists

From: elein <elein(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: justin(at)postgresql(dot)org, scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Non-English Lists
Date: 2003-02-25 20:43:35
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
This is the very small collected list of non-English
postgreSQL support lists and groups.  I did not
receive any User Group information other than
what we already have on the SF user group.

Could this information please be passed on to
the web dev group for inclusion on the
pages?  My only request is that they not be too
obscure.  The navigation necessary to find the
URL for signing up with the turkish
list is an example of too obscure :-)

Could there also be a place where people can
send or update these URLs?  I would be happy
to monitor it.  I'm not in the webdev group though
so I can only send content.

Non-English PostgreSQL mailing list resources:

Brazilian Portugues:

	pgsql-tr-genel(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org  (sign-up URL below)

elein(at)varlena(dot)com     Database Consulting

pgsql-advocacy by date