Help Installing ODBC!!

From: Renê Salomão <rene(at)ibiz(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help Installing ODBC!!
Date: 2003-02-20 19:30:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi List,

I'm a newbie of Pg and I want some help/guide to install ODBC with
Pg 7.2.4 and 7.3.2, anyone can gimme a hand? I want to access it from
Kylix or VisualBasic.
Also what I need to do to install UnixODBC with
graphical interface on Linux. I've read something about using QT. Could
anyone using UnixODBC/QT share his/her expertise in installing them?
Please!!!

Thanks...
Renê Salomão
Ibiz Tecnologia -- www.ibiz.com.br