Re: TODO Items completed

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TODO Items completed
Date: 2003-02-17 18:49:58
Lists: pgsql-docs
Rod Taylor wrote:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> - Add ALTER TABLE tab SET WITHOUT OIDS -- just applied

Thanks.  Updated.

> - Allow CLUSTER to cluster all tables, remove clusterdb
> NOTE: clusterdb still exists, but according to docs the first component
> has been applied.

Updated:

        o Allow CLUSTER to cluster all tables (Alvaro Herrera)

I am not sure removal of clusterdb is reasonable as long as we have
vacuumdb, which seems to be the same command-line type capability, so I
removed the mention of removing clusterdb.

> http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/sql-cluster.html:
> See Usage
>
> - Allow pg_dump to dump a specific schema -  -n switch I believe (Neil Conway?)

Thanks.  Updated.

> - Make IN/NOT IN have similar performance to EXISTS/NOT EXISTS (Tom)

Updated.

> Please change my email address on the Todo list to be pg(at)rbt(dot)ca(dot)

Done.  Sorry I missed all these when they were completed.

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Doug CookDate: 2003-02-17 21:59:30