PHP and POSTGRES under windows

From: Raymond Chua Sing <mondi0924(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP and POSTGRES under windows
Date: 2003-02-15 05:41:57
Lists: pgsql-php
I have recently installed PHP and postgres(windows
version by peerdirect) I accomplished linking the
extension of postgres to php and made postgres to work
with pgadminnII but I can't connect to the database
using postgres functions this error always shows up on
my page:
"Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server:
connectDBStart() -- socket() failed: errno=2 No such
file or directory "
and this code is what I use to connect to the DB
"<?php
   // Database variables
   // $dbhost      = "db";
   $dbname      = "hbcdb";
   $dbusername  = "Mondi0924";
   $dbpassword  = "1236964";

   $dbconn = pg_connect("dbname=$dbname
user=$dbusername password=$dbpassword port=80");
   if (!$dbconn)
   {
      header("Location: error.php3?errorcode=1");
      exit;
   }
?>"
I have been using postgres in the office using a linux
server thats why I need postgres at home could you
please help me thx.