FOSDEM questions

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FOSDEM questions
Date: 2003-02-07 11:04:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dear Dave,

I am running the Windows port which is amazingly easy to install. I will be
running the port at FOSDEM, but will not demonstrate it as Bruce is coming
with a Windows laptop, therefore I assume he will probably demonstrate the
port himself (??? this is a guess ???). Here are a few questions:

1) What is the license and who is the author of the port?
2) I noticed there was no Unicode support. Is Unicode a compilation option or
is it not included in the port?
3) Did you also test the PLpgSQL library? I saw it was included by default in
Template1.
4) Also, I heard of a graphical program to manage pg_hba.conf and
postgresql.conf. Any downloading link?
5) Any known limits to the port?
6) Any plans to release an installer including pgAdmin2 / PostgreSQL / PHP(?).

Still not coming to FOSDEM? Brussels looks so nice in this cold weather.
Cheers,
Jean-Michel

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-02-07 14:23:18