Re: Error when accessing tables with deleted columns

From: Michael Calabrese <m2calabr(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error when accessing tables with deleted columns
Date: 2003-01-29 19:06:24
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have discovered today that I have the same problem.
I do not have MS C to compile the driver. Can someone
please compile for me so I can use/test the fix? I
would be very gratefull as I need it to complete a
project that I am working on. Just give me a url (or
ftp), if possible, if you can compile.

Thanks for everyone's help,
Michael Calabrese

--- Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:

table='test',field_name='........pg.dropped.2........',type=1042,name='bpchar'