DataBase

From: srihari <sriharir(at)infics(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: malleswararao(at)infics(dot)com
Subject: DataBase
Date: 2003-01-23 06:16:40
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi There,

I Kindly  request you  to go through the following Query.

We have developed many stand alone  Applications with Different databases
like MSAccess,SQLServer for our internal office maintenance purpose.

Now we are planning to migrate all these databses to a Single database.
i.e Without Distrubing or altering the exsited applications. for this we
decided to use a single database i.e. PostgreSQL. all the transactions of
stand alone applications must  update same databse.

If you alreday come across such a project kindly give me  suggestions and
steps to complete my project.
Thanks&Rgds
srihari

pgsql-odbc by date