Re: About PostgreSQL Weekly News

From: elein <elein(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Re: About PostgreSQL Weekly News
Date: 2003-01-22 21:06:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I really appreciate Robert's posts, especially the part about General Bits :-)
And I think it is a great idea to archive them under advocacy or techdocs.

However, most people in various user groups already read announce.
Reposting the english version would duplicate mail we already read.
Perhaps each local user group or individual could "subscribe" to the
translated or english versions.

elein(at)varlena(dot)com

elein(at)varlena(dot)com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com