Upcoming PostgreSQL events

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Upcoming PostgreSQL events
Date: 2003-01-15 04:56:25
Lists: pgsql-announcepgsql-general
Attached is the list of the PostgreSQL events in which I am
participating.  There is a new Events section on the front page of the
newly designed PostgreSQL web site, so please check there for updates
and more information.

The Atlanta event is less than a week away, and I will post more
information about my Japan visit when I receive it.

I am still looking for more folks to present at FOSDEM.  We have some
good how-to's, a case study, and some training talks, but I would like
to see more.  If you find a topic interesting, probably others will too.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States:  January 20-24

    I will be giving a 4.5-day training class on PostgreSQL at the Big
    Nerd Ranch:

	http://www.bignerdranch.com/Classes/Postgresql.html

    I believe this is the most extensive PostgreSQL training class ever
    offered to the public.

Tokyo, Japan:  February 1, 5-7

    I will be involved in a replication discussion with the Japan
    PostgreSQL Users Group (JPUG) on February 1 (date tentative):

	http://www.postgresql.jp/

    I will also be speaking for SRA on February 4, and at the NET&COM
    conference and in the SRA booth:

	http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/netcom/index.html

    (I will miss February 7 so I can travel to Brussels.)

Brussels, Belgium:  February 8-9

     I will be involved in a two-day PostgreSQL training track as part
     of the FOSDEM conference:

	http://candle.pha.pa.us/fosdem/

     The main conference URL is:

	http://www.fosdem.org/index

     I am looking for more speakers for the event.  Presentations can
     include case studies, programming tools, and tips for developers.

pgsql-announce by date