Re: AclId is defined in the wrong place

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: AclId is defined in the wrong place
Date: 2003-01-06 03:36:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> I'd like to move the typedef for AclId out of miscadmin.h, where it was
> originally placed, and into postgres.h or c.h where most other fundamental
> typedefs appear.  As is, we've got a problem with miscadmin.h having
> to be included into many header files where it doesn't belong, and that
> problem is going to get worse.
>
> Any objection?

No problem, go ahead.  I put it there only because I needed it for some
of the prototypes, and I didn't want to be so bold as to move it even
farther up into the include system, but if you like it there, that is
fine.  I did quite a bit of wholesale AclId mapping so you may want to
look at the patch to see where I had to add miscadmin.h.