proper way to convert ctime to timestamp

From: GB Clark <postgres(at)vsservices(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: proper way to convert ctime to timestamp
Date: 2002-12-24 13:35:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I'm working with a legacy version of nagios. In it's database routines
it uses datetime(abstime(%lu)) to input time/date info. I've replaced those
to use abstime(%lu). What would be the proper way to getting this done?

I've looked through the docs, but can't seem to come up with something
proper as abstime is undocumented as far as I can find.

Thanks for the help.

GB

--
GB Clark II | Roaming FreeBSD Admin
gclarkii(at)VSServices(dot)COM | General Geek