Re: RPMS for RedHat 6.2/7.3/8.0 ready

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: "Sander Steffann" <sander(at)steffann(dot)nl>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RPMS for RedHat 6.2/7.3/8.0 ready
Date: 2002-12-24 12:04:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 24 December 2002 03:49, Sander Steffann wrote:
> Yesterday I tried to help Lamar by building RedHat 6.2, 7.3 and 8.0 (with
> default tcl) RPMS for the 7.3.1 release. Lamar was going to put them on
> ftp.postgresql.org, but it seems that he is away for Christmas... Can
> anybody else please put them on the ftp server? The RPMS are at
> http://www.steffann.nl/PostgreSQL/v7.3.1/

These are moved over.  I'm still investigating the tcl version for the RH8
RPMs I built; I may have been mistaken as to which version they were actually
linked against.

And while I am at home for the holidays, I knew Sander was building these, so
I specifically got up early to handle this.

And I want to thank Sander for building these RPMs.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio