Re: 7.3 RPM's for SuSE?

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Timtohy <treaves(at)silverfields(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 7.3 RPM's for SuSE?
Date: 2002-12-23 17:13:04
Lists: pgsql-general

On Monday 23 December 2002 09:33, Timtohy wrote:
> Does anyone know where these may be found? I can find them for RedHat.

SuSE maintains their own RPMs, since their structure is significantly
different (at least that's true for past releases of their distribution; the
latest releases may be much closer). Their maintainer frequents these lists,
IIRC. Reinhard?

I do know they are in development; any more than that I'm not sure. Does SuSE
have something similar to Red Hat's 'RawHide' for bleeding edge stuff? If
so, I would expect to find them there.

I do not have a SuSE Intel machine upon which to build SuSE-specific RPM's --
I only have SPARC boxen with SuSE 7.3. And I don't think that's what you're
after....
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio